BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Daw Family



This past weekend was absolutely wonderful. I got to see lots of friends and family as well as shoot my first paid wedding in Orange County. That drive seemed like forever on the way back home. Needless to say I am exhausted after everyone left. I am still trying to recover! I am not as young as I used to be...

I will post some pictures from the weekend later this week, but for now here are a few pictures of my friends Esther, Jonathan and their baby Thorin. Their little son was born a few months ago and this is the first opportunity I had to take pictures of him. So here are a few favorites:









1 comments:

Debbie's said...

aw! What a cute little guy! Tell Esther the Ohio Olsen's say "hi" and think their little guy is darling :)
Nice pictures!