BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Horn Brothers - 11/22/2008



So yes I realize these pictures don't go in chronological order, but I mainly just forgot to post them up in November, and I guess I could use the excuse that Jon was giving these pictures out to family members for Christmas. So basically I didn't want to ruin the surprise. Ya, I will go with that!

Jon (my brother in law) contacted me about doing a photo shoot of him so he could give pictures out to family members for Christmas. I was a little surprised since Jon doesn't like getting his picture taken. So I decided to include pictures of him and his brothers since he is the hardest one to convince to take pictures. We went to Balboa Park since there is a lot of variety there and it is one of my favorite places in San Diego. It is a great location for pictures! Unfortunately we started the photo shoot too late. The sun was already going down so we were racing against the clock. It was one of my more difficult photo shoots since I prefer natural light. I was still happy with what I did get, but I think if we had started earlier it could have been better. But for now I am happy with it.

Here is a picture of all the boys.



Here are a couple individual shots that I liked from each of the boys. The first one is of Don.





The second one is of Jon.




And last but not least, the youngest brother... Mike. Now I couldn't pick only one favorite picture of Mike. I actually loved both of these pictures, so I am posting both of them up.






This very last picture was taken with all natural light. This is how dark it was at the end of the photo shoot. I propped my self up against a pillar because any movement can blur the picture since I took this picture at a very slow shutter speed. Even than I can still notice a very very slight blur. Next time I should use my tri-pod to ensure there is no blur whatsoever. But I still liked the picture so I kept it.

0 comments: