BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

La Jolla Temple 4/21/09

On Tuesday, my sister and I went to the temple to do a session. I was having an awful week that week and I had about a million excuses of why I shouldn't have gone and up until we went into the session, everything was going wrong. I just wanted to go home and start my day over again. It was just one of those days...

Being the good sister Marza is, she kept pushing. So I made it happen one way or another, and I am glad we went. I sure needed it. We try to go once a month, but it has been happening every few months. Hey, at least we are trying. After we got out of our session the sun was literally just setting so I grabbed my camera and got a few shots. These shots were taken just as the sun was almost gone from the sky. I love the brilliant blue the camera captures at this time of day. If you look in the lower left corner of the picture below, you can see just a little pink from where the sun is setting.





1 comments:

Jessa said...

Those shots are amazing! No wonder you are my favorite photographer... :)