BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Don's 30th Birthday Party



Don finally turned the big 3-0!!! We had a great time celebrating it with friends and family. We ended up doing a funny t-shirt contest. So everyone that wanted to participate wore a shirt with a funny picture or saying on it. Don's brother Jon won first place and than my niece Kaylie and I won second place. Here are some pictures from his birthday party:



Don and the Smith Family:



Don and his little buddy Maddie:



Don & the Jesperson family - Minus their other children.



Picture of my sister Marza. She is always up for a fun picture!



This is Don's cousin Shaun who let us use his house for the party and he even BBQ'd the food for us. Thanks Shaun!



My nephew Craig playing Rock Band 2.



I thought this was a cute picture of Caleb & Patty. Awwww...



Don's shirt says "Keep talking, I always yawn when I am interested." He thinks he is sooooo funny!



Ummm I think that joke has already been played one too many times! ;o)



Don with his Aunt Paula and Jon

0 comments: