BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Almost 2 Months Old

My little baby is growing so quickly and I am hoping to capture every moment as much as I can.  In two more days my little monkey will be officially 2 months old!  And to celebrate that... he is going to get his first immunization shots Friday morning.  Awwww... poor little guy.  We are not looking forward to that trip.  Since I am a crazy Mom I will probably celebrate his 2 months on earth with some cake and ice cream that night.  That or I just want an excuse to celebrate and eat junk food. :)  Jackson really can't enjoy that food yet, but Mom and Dad can!  Hehehe...






























I love his little sneezes!!!


1 comments:

Jessa said...

So cute!!!! Now that everyone is better we gotta do our family pics! Also, good luck Jack Jack with the shots!!! Or should i say good luck Mom!