BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sam The Cooking Guy!!!

So last night Jackson and I got to meet Sam the Cooking Guy!  He is one of my favorites!  He is a local celebrity in San Diego.  He has his own cooking show and a few books out.  He is very entertaining to watch.  Funny and always has some yummy recipes.  So his new book just released and he did a signing party at the Barnes and Noble in Mira Mesa.  My Mother in Law Gina came with us as well.  We got there at 7pm and didn't leave until 11pm!!!  Crazy, I know, but so worth it!  It actually went quick.  We were reading books as we were sitting in line so I didn't feel like it was that long.  Sam also made a bunch of mashed potato tacos to share with everyone.  It sounds weird, but it was actually quite good.  We also got a few drinks at Starbucks which was in the store.  I had a yummy white hot chocolate with raspberry.  It was super delicious!  Here is Jackson waiting in line with us.  See he is so excited to meet Sam too. ;o)  Hehehe...  Ok maybe Grandma was making him laugh.




And here we are!!!  We finally made it!  Hi Sam, you are fan-freaking-tastic!!!  We love your show, Jackson and I watch it all the time.

0 comments: