BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 9, 2010

Jackson's 6 Month Photoshoot

Jackson is 6 months already and it has gone by so fast.  I am so sad he is growing so quickly but I am enjoying each and every stage with him.  It's amazing to think in another 6 months he will be a year old!  That's just crazy to me...  Technically this Thursday he will be 7 months, but hey I was a little late in trying to get his 6 month photoshoot done this month.  Better late than never!


Jackson's new things right now is sitting up all by himself.  It seemed like one day he was trying to sit up and with in a few days he was a pro at it.  He is not crawling yet... he is kind of lazy when it comes to that. He HATES being on his stomach so I don't see him crawling any time soon.  We still make him do tummy time, but it always ends with him crying.  Sheesh... what a baby! :o)  But he is starting to push himself up so he will eventually get it.

He is also fake coughing now...  A few weeks ago Don came down with a cold and naturally Don was coughing.  Apparently Jackson thought that was funny and started mimicking him.  And might I add, Jackson does a horrible impression of it which makes it even funnier!  He totally forces it out!  I added a video of that to this blog.  Turn up the sound to hear it.

His other new thing is when I have him on his back I will get real close to his face and shake my head back and forth so my hair tickles him.  He will laugh and laugh over that.  One day when I was changing his diaper he started shaking his head back and forth.  Than it finally dawned on me that he learned that from me.  It never ceases to amaze me how much kids watch you and will copy you.  I finally got it on video so I attached it to this post as well.  































Fake Cough

Shaking Head

0 comments: