BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mormon Battalion

Today we went to the Mormon Battalion Commemoration in Old Town San Diego. That is what my niece wanted to do for the day for her birthday. It was actually a lot of fun. There were so many activities for family and children of all ages.

Here is Kaylie, Courtney and Craig panning for gold. I didn't have the heart to tell them it wasn't real gold.



Craig the wolf man. Just kidding! That is a fur skin over his face. That's kind of gross. Hehehe...





My Charlie's Angel girls!



Look, there I am again! I actually made into the pictures of this event! This house we are in was cool. It was an original house in Old Town and it has been recently restored.



There were people firing off rifles and cannons. That was kind of cool to watch.

0 comments: