BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Seaport Village 1/30/09

My parents came out to San Diego the last weekend in January for my niece Courtney's baptism. The day they got in we decided to go to the House of Blues down town for lunch. House of Blues was offering free lunch that day so we thought what a great idea. That was a dumb mistake, duh... The line was wrapped around the block, it was ridiculous! So we decided to go to Seaport Village and spend the afternoon there. The weather was great, the company was great and the atmosphere was stunning! All in all it is one of my most favorite afternoons with my parents. Plus I had fun taking random pictures with my Dad's Nikon camera. I personally like Canon's better. ;o) They are much more user friendly! When we got there I asked my Dad "Can I play with your camera!?!?!" I forgot mine, so I was grateful none the less to be able to use his even if it was a Nikon... Anyways here are some of my favorite pictures I took there.





Two of my most favorite people in the world!!!



0 comments: