BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby Madeline



Our friends Jessa and Ben Smith just had their beautiful baby girl on 7/11/08. We were so excited to see her and of course I was excited to take pictures of her too. I instantly fell in love with this little girl.

Jessa's sister Jamie was also in town this weekend. We went to her open house on Saturday night and I was so bummed I forgot my camera. So unfortunately I did not get any pictures of baby Isabelle. She is also a wonderful baby that I adore. It was so fun seeing the two babies who are not more than a couple of weeks old, meet for the first time. Here are some of my favorite pictures that I took of little Maddie last night.



3 comments:

Debbie's said...

Mandi, you are amazing- those pictures of the baby are so moving. It helps to have a cute subject- but you capture her perfectly :)

Unknown said...

She's such a pretty baby! Great pictures. I held that baby for a long time last week & she threw up all over me! I'd never seen a newborn throw up that much...haha. She's adorable though, so I didn't mind.

Anonymous said...

Dang mandi! you are so creative! I love those pictures. Thanks for sharing! I cant wait to have Isabelle get her photo shoot with the famous Mandi Horn Photographer! Your so talented ...