BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 11, 2008

Warrant for my arrest, or something like that...



So this morning on my way to work I am driving through Santee minding my own business & a cop starts to trail me. Just as my luck would have it, he pulls me over. I was wondering why he pulled me over since I wasn't speeding & my registration is all up to date. So I roll down my window & the cop asked "do you get pulled over a lot?" I thought that was a weird question. I haven't been pulled over by a cop in over 6 years. He proceeds to tell me that in the State of California you have to have a license plate in the front and back of the car. Which on my car I am missing the license plate in the front.

So he takes all my info and goes back to his car. He took forever and in my head I am thinking he must have pulled me over for something else. Finally he comes back & said he was letting me off with out a ticket, but the real reason he pulled me over was because someone stole a silver Jeep earlier that morning & my Jeep looked kind of silverish. Depending on the light it changes colors. So needless to say I was late to work because some jerk decided to steal a Jeep this morning. If I was a criminal I would have picked a better car to steal. They could have had mine & the outrageous gas bill that goes along with it!

1 comments:

Trish Olsen said...

hahahahah thats funny