BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 12, 2008

The iPhone 3G Cult



Yes, we joined the ever rising i-phone cult yesterday. We decided it would be best to put some of our tax stimulus check to a good cause, to boost our economy. Or something like that... Hehehe, what ever helps to justify it right?

We were told that the Apple Store had an 8 hour line just to get into the store. CRAZY!!!! We did not want to mess with that so we went to our AT&T store in Santee and they said they were sold out of i-phones after being open for 3 hours earlier that day. So we just ordered them and they should be here in 7-10 days!!!!! I can't wait. It is so pretty and full of yummy technology! I can't wait to play with it. I bought the black one and Don bought the white one. Yah, we had to be different. I thought about getting the white one so I could match my Macbook computer, but than I thought, 8 Gigs is just enough for me. I don't need 16 Gigs... Here are the specs on the phone. I have resorted to reading about it until it is in my hands!

0 comments: