BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve



This year my parents and my brother Joe came to San Diego for Christmas. It seriously made my whole year to have them here. We usually spend Christmas in San Diego and this year since we didn't go to Arizona for Thanksgiving, I was bummed I would not see my family. So to have them come out here was just the best present they could have given me. I know it was a sacrifice for my brother and I was so grateful he came too. My brother Joe and I have about a 9 year difference between us and as I have gotten older, we have become closer. I get so excited to see or hang out with him. He is just a lot of fun. Same with my sister Marza, we have about 10 years between us and since I have gotten older we have become very close. I consider her to be one of my best friends. I feel so lucky to have her here in San Diego close to me.

So for Christmas Eve, my parents and brother went with Don and I to my Father in law's house in Ramona. Of course the drive up Wild Cat Canyon Road made us all sick. Well, my Mom, Joe and I got sick. That road has too many curves for my liking. But we all had a great time with my husband's family. They are wonderful people and I am so glad they offered to have my family come up. Here are a few pictures from that night.

Here are my parents, Joe and Don.



My brother in law Jon.



Some of Don's familia



Me trying to warm up by the fire place. It was frickin' cold!



Grandma Horn



Don's cousin Brandie and her daughter Kylie.



And here is my father in law with his two boys.

0 comments: