BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

Christmas!!!!! My big present for Christmas this year was my Canon 580 EX II External Flash. It made me salivate a bit! This flash just rocks my world! My Dad commented when I opened it up that, "We used to get that same expression from you when you opened up Barbie Dolls for Christmas." My tastes have changed dramatically. Although I still love Barbies, but my passion is photography! So the following pictures were taken with my brand new flash. Mind you I have no idea how to work it. I was having some issues with controlling it. It is one POWERFUL flash. I think I got it under control for now, but I will definitely be buying a book on how to operate this thing. It is kind of complicated. So our first stop on Christmas was my sister's house. Here are some pictures from there.



My nephew Craig.



My niece Kaylie hamming it up for me as usual. I don't even have to prompt her. She just goes into this montage of the grossest/weirdest/face contorting poses.







And this one tops all of her poses this year. Drum roll please........................



I asked my niece Courtney to smile for this picture and this is what I got.



Here are some pictures at Don's Aunt Shadie's house.



Here is why we don't have children yet. Our poor kids wouldn't get to play with their toys because Don would steal them!!!



Christmas at Don's Mom's house.



0 comments: