BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Old Town San Diego - 12/27/2008



While my parents and brother were still in town we went to Old Town San Diego. We decided to ride the Trolley to Old Town just for fun. Well... my parents, me and my sister's family rode the trolley. Everyone else drove up there.

While we were in Old Town we saw the cutest dog! He wore these little sunglasses and it seemed like the glasses didn't even bother him. When the little dog would walk, he walked like a drunken sailor. Not sure if it was because he couldn't see through the glasses or if his oodles and oodles of hair made him top heavy. Either way he was too cute.



This is Craig inside the first public School House in San Diego County. It was called Mason School House and it was built in 1865.



This is the outside of the Mason School House in front of the plaque.



This is some Christmas decorations inside one of the first Catholic Churches here in San Diego. I thought it was very pretty.



And here is my Dad sleeping on the Trolley on our way back home. I have to admit we all kind of fell asleep. It was kind of relaxing with the sun shining on us and listening to the lull of the trolley. I wish I could commute on the trolley to work everyday. Unfortunately the trolley doesn't even go close to my work...

0 comments: