BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Baby update II

Hello friends and family!

Don and I have had several people contact us in the last few days wondering what is going on since the baby is turning out to be fashionably late like it's Mother... :o) So I decided to post something on our blog to let everyone know. I saw my Dr. today and he measured the baby at 6 ½ lbs so the Dr. wants to let it grow a little more. He said the baby is very healthy, so no need to rush things especially since I am not dilated yet and most first time Mom’s are late. He wants to see me next Wednesday to check on how I am progressing and than he will schedule me to be induced some time next weekend. So the baby could be here the 15th, 16th or 17th of January depending on when he schedules it. I am going to try and push for the 17th since the 15th is Daddy Don’s birthday and the 16th is my brother in law Mike’s birthday party, but we will see what the Dr. says. So needless to say that will be a busy weekend for the family. This little kid just had to push it out far enough to make it inconvenient! The Dr. mentioned not wanting to wait longer than next weekend since I will be about 2 weeks over due at that point and the baby will start getting pretty large, not good for Mom, no thank you! I personally think 6 ½ lbs is perfect… no need to let it grow!!! :o) But the Dr. knows best I guess.


Now for those of you hopeful people out there that think I could have the baby before than with out being induced… I first thank you for the well wishes and positive thinking, but the Dr. did not seem hopeful. So I am not holding my breath, but at least there is an end in sight!!!

Oh and I apologize to the family for adding another birthday to the already overly bloated birthday month we have. Believe me, we are not excited about that either, but how long has everyone waited for us to start a family!?!?! Beggars can’t be choosers right!?!?! :o) Anyways we are excited for the baby to come and I thank everyone who has helped us and supported us along the way. We will be sure to let everyone know once the baby is here.

0 comments: