BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mandi's Baby Shower 12/5/09

So as the due date approaches we sneaked in a baby shower in between the holidays. It turned out so nice. Jessa, Patty and Debbie did an awesome job. I can't thank them enough for the effort they put into planning my baby shower. Here are a few pictures from it. I started taking some pictures, but than I remembered Don's cousin Kelly is into photography so I handed my camera over to her and she did a great job of taking pictures. Most people are scared of my big camera, but I knew Kelly could handle it. :) My sister Marza also took a few pictures too so I included some of those.

This chocolate fountain was AMAZING!!!











Grandma Horn (or also known as Re "G" Ma) crocheted this blanket. Her name will be Re "G" Ma for the baby because her Mom is called G-ma by all the Grandkids, so we had to make a new one for her. Since her name is Regina we just shortened it and added the G-ma. :)



I thought these shirts were adorable. They have little cameras on them! :)



My sister and my nieces made this for their soon to be cousin. I thought that was so sweet.



Great Grandma Horn quilted this gorgeous blanket. There are so many details in it. She is so talented with quilting.



The bassinet use to be Don's when he was a baby. Now it is going to be our baby's bassinet. I love it!!!



One of my friends had this diaper cake made. I absolutely fell in love with it. I can't bring myself to take it apart yet. The onsies are so cute too. The top one you can't see in this picture, but it says "Photo with baby 50 Cents."

0 comments: