BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas12/25/09

On Christmas we went back to Daddy Don's house in the morning and had breakfast there. He made us biscuits and gravy with sausages and eggs. It was AMAZING!!! He made a pregnant woman very happy! After we had breakfast we opened presents.

The chef himself resting...



I never make it into the pictures so I had to add this in. Yes, I know I look like I am ready to pop!



Jon and Nicole



I love this picture of Don. He is so dramatic with unwrapping his present.



After we left Daddy Don's house we went to my sister's house and spent a few hours there with her family.





We got Kaylie a New Moon bed set from the Twilight series. She is in love with Edward as most girls are.



After that we headed over to Don's Aunt Shadie's house and spent some time with the Horn side there. And of course we watched a little of the Chargers game. Ok so I fell asleep, but everyone else watched it.



Than after that we headed over to Grandma Krafft's house and had Christmas dinner there with Don's Mom's side of the family. As you can see I was too busy eating to take pictures. :) But I did manage to scrounge this one up. I love that Uncle Frank is the only one on que ready to take the picture.

0 comments: